- Earlier this year, Goldman Sachs’ Peter Oppenheimer said that compared to bonds, US stocks were the cheapest in 50 years.
- If Peter is correct, that could be good news for your gold stocks, because there is an ongoing correlation between the Dow and most gold equities.
- Unfortunately, Goldman also bel...
November 21, 2012 2:03:24 PM MST
September 25, 2012 10:18:28 AM MDT
- The gold consolidation may already be over. Please click here now. On this one month chart, you can see that since QE3 was announced on September 13, gold has essentially moved sideways. That “trading box” is likely a consolidation pattern.
September 19, 2012 9:43:30 AM MDT
- Markets rarely provide “total satisfaction” to investors, and when they do, it’s usually not for long. The gold and silver markets are overbought on short term charts, but they refuse to sell-off very much.
- This situation is frustrating, especially for people who want to enter the market on the ...