Are you ready to innovate, lead and take responsibility in a fast moving environment?
We're growing and looking for self motivated people who drive constant improvement and positive experiences for our customers. You'll have the environment, resources and flexibility to foster accomplishments with big impact.
If you've got a positive attitude and want to join a dynamic young company, then send us your resume. What do you want to achieve with us?
We are a unique, fast growing international company. We require a self motivated individual skilled in multi-tasking with the vision to help our company continue to grow through various business initiatives and demonstrated sound accounting principles.
Education and Certification
• Diploma or degree from an accredited college or university professional accounting designation such as a CPA or registered in an advanced level in a recognised professional accounting program
• 5-10 years experience in Accounting areas including Payroll, Accounts Payable/Receivables, budgeting and financial planning
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), other languages beneficial
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Supervisory experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills
• Experience in a mid-level financial-management role
• Develop, maintain and monitor capital budget
• Customer focused with strong attention to detail and quality
• Excellent computer skills; knowledge of relevant accounting software and expert in working with Quick Books
Competitive salary compensation based on experience and relevant skill base.
We invite interested and qualified applicants to apply with resume detailing their experience and specific job skills to [email protected]