1/2 oz 2020 Royal Canadian Mint - O Canada Series - The Great Outdoors Silver Coin
Buy with Confidence
The Royal Canadian Mint's (RCM) last O Canada! coin invites you to experience the Great Outdoors, where the sparkling lake entices you to breathe in that forest air. Order today!
To truly experience Canada, head for the wilderness! Canada is known worldwide for its big, beautiful open spaces. From beaches to rugged peaks, and all the mighty forests and lakes in between, the great Canadian outdoors is where many of us play, live and/or work. Whether hiking or paddling, spending time at the cottage, or taking in the view in our many parks, outdoors is where many Canadian hearts long to be.
RCM's last O Canada! coin invites you to experience the Great Outdoors, where the sparkling lake entices you to breathe in that forest air. Order today!
- THIS IS CANADA: Celebrate some of the sights and experiences that make Canada unique! Each coin highlights a famous Canadian symbol or scene that has shaped this nation's image and filled our hearts with Canadian pride.
- SIX ICONS, SIX ARTISTS: Every coin in this series is designed by a different Canadian artist for a different take on some of the most famous images of Canada.
- CLASSIC IMAGE OF (WILD) CANADA: Coin #6 celebrates the natural wonders and landscapes that have defined this country for generations!
- A UNIFORM LOOK: The curve text ("CANADA"), date ("2020") and maple flourish are the unifying features of this series. You'll find them on the reverse of all six coins, where they complete the Royal Canadian Mint's 2020 celebration of Canada.
- A DOSE OF CANADIANA: This series is your dose of Canadiana in 2020 and it will add several iconic Canadian images to your collection.
- THE PERFECT ADDITION OR GIFT for those seeking a piece of Canada that fits in the palm of your hand.
Design: Designed by Canadian artist Claudio D'Angelo, the reverse presents a classic image of the Canadian wilderness. A canoe resting on a rocky shore entices the viewer to venture out on one of the sparkling lakes that are nestled among Canada's boreal forests. The reverse includes the curve text "CANADA" above a maple flourish and the year "2020". The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
"My design idea for this coin was to evoke all the anticipation of a truly Canadian canoe trip in the wilderness. With no traced lines on any body of water in the backcountry, your canoe can take you exploring almost anywhere your heart desires." Claudio D'Angelo: Artist
Packaging: Each coin is encapsulated and makes an attractive collection when all six coins are shown in a display case.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured