1 oz 2015 Royal Canadian Mint | Maple Leaf Reflection Gold Coin
Buy with Confidence
A FIRST! Unique combination of traditional and micro engraving with laser frosting techniques. You must hold it in your hand to truly appreciate this gorgeous design! Order today!
From coast to coast, Canada's natural landscape offers up endless possibilities where one can find beauty and tranquillity—even in the smallest of movements. In a moment that could be easily taken for granted during a hike through Canada's many forests, this stunning coin poignantly captures a peaceful sight featuring the much-loved maple leaf.
The small moment of breathtaking beauty depicted here speaks of the tranquillity found in Canada's great outdoors. The timeless scene depicted on this coin is a moment that could be easily overlooked while surrounded by the grandeur of the forest, but the leaf's graceful descent reminds us that Mother Nature marks the passage of time in her own unhurried way.
To truly appreciate this pure gold design, you must hold it in your hand and move it so that the light catches all the details! A truly breathtaking coin design! Order yours today before they're all gone!
- LOW MINTAGE: Gorgeous new design with unique finishes and engraving techniques combined with a low mintage will make this a much sought after coin!
- A FIRST! The micro engraved leaf and laser frosted text are reflected in the water, marking the first time that a design has combined traditional and micro engraving with the addition of laser frosting techniques in such a unique and innovative way.
- A FIRST! Micro engraved detail showcases Canada's beloved symbol, the maple leaf, in a remarkable design that captures a tranquil moment in a scene that can be appreciated from coast to coast.
- The soft rippling of the water's surface adds remarkable movement and dimension to the design.
- A timeless gift for art appreciators and nature lovers, as well as those who find inspiration in the natural world.
About the Design:
Designed by Canadian artist Lilyane Coulombe, this coin features a natural scene with timeless appeal: here, a single maple leaf has fluttered down from a branch above onto the still waters below it. Canada's beloved symbol is showcased in stunning detail thanks to finely detailed engraving that recreates the veins which run along its lobes. Gently piercing the water's mirror-like surface, the tip of the leaf's lobe has set off a wave of soft ripples; and yet the leaf's micro-engraved reflection remains, bouncing with the water's movement in a serene moment that would be all too brief—had it not been forever suspended in time with this coin.
Did you know?
- There are more than 150 different species of maple trees in the world; of the 13 species found in North America, 10 are native to Canada.
- While the maple leaf flag celebrates its 50th anniversary in 2015, the maple tree was only officially recognised as Canada's national tree in 1996.
- The largest of Canada's maple species is the bigleaf maple (Acer macrophyllum) a tree which is found in the southwest area of coastal British Columbia and Vancouver Island.
Order this coin today!
|Royal Canadian Mint
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Secure Your Future with Precious Metals IRA
Building a Brighter Tomorrow:
Diversify your IRA/401k with gold and silver, providing stability to your investment portfolio.
From account setup to selecting IRA-approved metals and coordinating secure storage in the USA, we offer a comprehensive service.
Transparency and Full Ownership:
Our transparent pricing policy ensures no hidden fees, and your investment in physical bullion is held securely on your behalf.
Diverse Investment Options:
Select from a variety of LBMA or COMEX-approved bullion, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Flexible Storage Options:
Choose your preferred storage location across the USA for fully insured storage of your metals.
Our team assists with every step, from setting up your IRA account to finalizing purchases, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.