1 oz 2021 American Eagle Type 2 Silver Coin | United States Mint
Buy with Confidence
The newly designed 2021 American Eagle Type 2 Silver Coin is available!
The American Silver Eagle was introduced on November 24th, 1986. After 35 years, the iconic American Eagle Silver Coin has undergone an updated reverse design by the renowned Emily Damstra.
- Ships individually in protective packaging
- Consisting of 1 oz 999 Fine Silver
- The American Eagle remains one of the most iconic and highly purchased bullion coins and enjoys a highly liquid market
- Obverse: Features the Walking Liberty with a rising sun and the inscriptions "LIBERTY”, “In God We Trust” along with the year of issue
- Reverse: Features the American bald eagle, wings spread, with a branch in its talons along with the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscription “E PLURIBUS UNUM”
- This coin marks the 35th anniversary of the American Silver Eagle with a striking new design for the reverse
ABOUT THE UNITED STATES MINT
Established in 1792 as the first national mint in the United States, the United States Mint is a bureau of the Department of the Treasury responsible for official legal tender coinage production. The United States Mint has a mission to serve Americans as the sole manufacturer and distributor of circulating currency coins and other official American coinage. The U.S. mint also produces commemorative coins for collectors, silver and gold bullion coins for investors (such as the popular Eagle and Buffalo series), as well as Congressional Medals.
|Adolph Weinman (Obverse), Emily Damstra (Reverse)|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured