1 oz 2021 Royal Canadian Mint | Piedfort Maple Leaf Celebration Gold Coin
Buy with Confidence
Own the first 1 oz. pure gold maple leaf piedfort coin. Order today!
For generations, Canada’s arboreal emblem has been engraved on many of RCM's coins, and it has come to be associated with minting firsts and milestones—including the Royal Canadian Mint's first gold piedfort coin in 2010. Now, for 2021, the 2010 piedfort’s maple leaf makes its distinguished return on this prestigious collectible, which honours the past while simultaneously blazing a trail as RCM's very first 1 oz. pure gold piedfort coin.
A new milestone! Celebrate Canada’s arboreal emblem with RCM's first 1 oz. pure gold piedfort coin. Order today!
- A PIEDFORT “FIRST”! Introducing the first 1 oz. 99.99% pure gold piedfort coin from the Royal Canadian Mint. It is about twice the thickness of a standard gold coin.
- A DISTINCTLY CANADIAN DESIGN! The reverse design is similar to the one that graced RCM's first maple leaf piedfort coins in 2010. Its classically rendered maple leaf is both timeless and elegant, as evidenced by its gleaming appearance on this 2021 collectible.
- MAPLE FIELD PATTERN! A reverse proof finish ensures all eyes are on your coin’s maple leaf, which is backed by a dazzling field pattern—an added feature for 2021! As seen on both the obverse and reverse, the array of engraved maple leaves truly stands out against the matte background.
- A 2021 ANNIVERSARY! Part of RCM's 2021 Arboreal Anniversary Collection, which celebrates the 25th anniversary of the maple tree as Canada’s national arboreal emblem.
- MAPLE PRIVY MARK! The reverse features the “25” maple leaf privy mark that is the unifying feature of the 2021 Arboreal Anniversary Collection.
- LIMITED MINTAGE! A low mintage of only 500 worldwide adds exclusivity to an already exquisite showpiece.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE! While the Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins, every coin in the 2021 Arboreal Anniversary Collection—including this one—comes with a custom colour certificate.
- NO GST/HST
A spectacular maple celebration, your piedfort coin’s reverse features a classically rendered leaf from a red maple (Acer rubrum) tree. Along with the word “CANADA”, the gold purity standard of “9999” and the year “2021”, the reverse includes a maple leaf privy mark denoting the 25th anniversary of Canada’s national arboreal emblem, the maple tree (Acer). Enhanced by the coin’s reverse proof finish, a maple leaf field pattern dazzles on both the reverse and the obverse, which features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Did you know?
- This coin’s engraved maple leaf previously appeared on RCM's 2010 Gold (1/5 oz.) and Silver (1 oz.) Maple Leaf Piedfort Coins.
- Acer rubrum is one of the most commonly found maples in eastern Canada. Contrary to popular belief, the red maple wasn’t named for its fall colours (red, but sometimes gold)—it gets its name from the colour of its twigs, buds and flowers in the spring.
Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box and a custom colour certificate.
|Royal Canadian Mint
|Royal Canadian Mint engravers (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Secure Your Future with Precious Metals IRA
Building a Brighter Tomorrow:
Diversify your IRA/401k with gold and silver, providing stability to your investment portfolio.
From account setup to selecting IRA-approved metals and coordinating secure storage in the USA, we offer a comprehensive service.
Transparency and Full Ownership:
Our transparent pricing policy ensures no hidden fees, and your investment in physical bullion is held securely on your behalf.
Diverse Investment Options:
Select from a variety of LBMA or COMEX-approved bullion, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Flexible Storage Options:
Choose your preferred storage location across the USA for fully insured storage of your metals.
Our team assists with every step, from setting up your IRA account to finalizing purchases, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.