1 oz 2021 Forevermark Black Label Oval Diamond Ultra-High Relief 99999 Gold Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
Ultra high relief, ultra pure gold and a diamond that represents the height of elegance—order today!
The third gem in the Royal Canadian Mint's Purely Brilliant collection! A fashionable oval cut diamond is one of the most sparkling cuts of all and a true showstopper, especially on this exquisite 99.999% pure gold coin. With any oval cut diamond, the gem’s radiance is augmented by its elongated shape. And on this coin, the unmatched beauty of a 0.24 carat Forevermark Black Label oval diamond is further heightened by Ultra High Relief (UHR) engraving, which lifts the embedded stone and brings it closer to the light for maximum sparkle.
A gorgeous diamond-and-gold combination that is the epitome of sophistication. Order today!
- OVAL CUT DIAMOND! An OVAL cut diamond adds sparkle to the third coin in RCM's Purely Brilliant collection. In partnership with Canada’s premier diamantaire, Crossworks Manufacturing, each coin in the Purely Brilliant collection features a Forevermark Black Label diamond in a patented cut that unleashes the spectacular beauty and fire within.
- THREE LUXURY FEATURES! This coin combines three of the most luxurious coin features in one unforgettable design: A 0.24-carat Forevermark Black Label diamond; 99.999% (five nines) pure gold, the height of gold purity; and Ultra High Relief (UHR) engraving for a design with unparalleled height and depth.
- THE FOREVERMARK PROMISE! Marked by the promise of superior beauty, utmost purity and responsible sourcing, each Forevermark diamond adds maximum clarity, brilliance and light to any collection.
- A CANADIAN DIAMOND! Like the square (2019) and round (2020) cut diamonds featured on previous Purely Brilliant coins, this piece’s oval cut diamond centrepiece was unearthed at the Victor Diamond Mine in Northern Ontario.
- ULTRA-REFINED GOLD! This coin is meticulously crafted in 1 oz. 99.999% pure gold (five nines)—the ultimate in gold purity and refined luxury.
- A RARE GEM! Only 350 of these jewellery-inspired, diamond-and-gold masterpieces will be available worldwide.
- TWO CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY! This coin comes in a wooden case packaged in a graphic beauty box. You also get TWO serialized certificates of authenticity: one from the Royal Canadian Mint, and one for the diamond provided by Crossworks Manufacturing.
The reverse design by Chris and Rosina Reid of Three Degrees Creative is inspired by the 0.24 carat Forevermark Black Label oval cut diamond centrepiece. The engraved arrangement is an artistic interpretation of the diamond’s light performance and features rising layers of geometric shapes engraved in ultra high relief (UHR). The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
“What struck us most about the oval-cut diamond was the exquisite contrast of a smooth, curving outer shape with a complex interior filled with geometric angles and shapes. In many ways, it reminded us of how we view a cherished memory: each one is precious and self-contained, but also filled with many thoughts and emotions that manifest at different times.” - Chris and Rosina Reid of Three Degrees Creative, Artists
“It is privilege to be able to work with the Royal Canadian Mint and bring to life another collector coin with a Forevermark Black Label diamond. Each diamond is carefully handcrafted and polished to maximize the brilliance of every facet. The continued collaboration between Crossworks Manufacturing and the Royal Canadian Mint has led to another true masterpiece—a coin that is not only one of a kind, but a true work of art that features the most beautiful, rare and responsibly sourced diamond.” - Itay Ariel, HRA Group/Crossworks Manufacturing
“Sculpting this coin was like putting together a puzzle, and the hardest part was getting the edges of all the angled planes to line up. Looking at the master tooling, I’m quite pleased with the way the facets catch the light as you move it around, and I hope collectors enjoy that same element on their coin.” - Samantha Strath, 3D Artist/Engraver
DID YOU KNOW?
- While oval-shaped diamonds have existed for centuries, the oval diamond cut was only developed in the mid-20th century. Many consider its elongated form to represent the longevity of a relationship.
This coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded wooden case with a graphic beauty box.
© Forevermark 2021. Forevermark ® are Trade Marks used under license from De Beers Group.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint
|Chris and Rosina Reid
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Secure Your Future with Precious Metals IRA
Building a Brighter Tomorrow:
Diversify your IRA/401k with gold and silver, providing stability to your investment portfolio.
From account setup to selecting IRA-approved metals and coordinating secure storage in the USA, we offer a comprehensive service.
Transparency and Full Ownership:
Our transparent pricing policy ensures no hidden fees, and your investment in physical bullion is held securely on your behalf.
Diverse Investment Options:
Select from a variety of LBMA or COMEX-approved bullion, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Flexible Storage Options:
Choose your preferred storage location across the USA for fully insured storage of your metals.
Our team assists with every step, from setting up your IRA account to finalizing purchases, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.