1 oz 2022 Canadian Maple Leaf: Single-Sourced Meliadine Mine Gold Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
All over the world, precious metal buyers increasingly care about how their gold is mined and where it comes from. In response to the value now placed on responsible and transparent metal sourcing, the Royal Canadian Mint is pleased to introduce a special edition Gold Maple Leaf bullion coin composed of pure gold sourced entirely from a single source: Agnico Eagle’s Meliadine mine in Nunavut, Canada.
In the Mint’s first-ever single source mine pure gold coin, Meliadine’s responsibly mined gold is paired with the exceptional reputation of the Gold Maple Leaf bullion brand, trusted worldwide as the purest and most secure bullion coin on today’s market. A privy mark of a globe-cradling hand symbolizes the single provenance of the coin’s 99.99% pure gold. It also indicates that the coin is the product of a segregated refinement process that maintains the integrity of the gold throughout its refining journey, from mine to mint.
- NEW! The Royal Canadian Mint’s very own Single Source privy mark indicates that the coin’s gold was responsibly sourced from a single mining operation—in this case, Agnico Eagle’s Meliadine mine in the Kivalliq District of Nunavut. The globe-cradling hand reflects a commitment to strong environmental, social and governance performance. It also indicates the coin is the product of a segregated refinement process that maintains the integrity of the gold throughout its refining journey.
- This Gold Maple Leaf (GML) bullion coin is crafted of 1 oz. of 99.99% pure gold and rendered in exquisite detail by Royal Canadian Mint engravers.
- Exclusively minted from a limited supply of gold that remained segregated through every step of the refining process, from raw material to final product.
- Each coin features cutting-edge security features, including a radial line finish, a micro-engraved maple leaf laser mark with the numeral "22" (visible under magnification) denoting the coin's year of issue, and Bullion DNA (tm) anti-counterfeiting technology.
- Unique credit card sized packaging is ideal for easy handling and storing.
- Signed by the Royal Canadian Mint's Chief Assayer, the assay certificate on the back of the card certifies the authenticity and purity of each coin.
Since its founding in 1957, Canada-based Agnico Eagle has grown into Canada’s largest miner of Canadian gold, as well as the world’s third-largest gold producer overall. Its Meliadine mine, which began commercial production in 2019, is the company’s second gold mine in the Kivalliq District of Nunavut. Agnico Eagle is committed to mining responsibly and contributing positively to the communities in which it operates.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured