1 oz 2022 The Majestic Polar Bear First Strike Silver Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
NEW! Premium Bullion in special packaging: Value that endures. Own one of the first Majestic Polar Bear coins struck. Order your First Strikes today!
Valued for their appeal and beauty, silver and gold coins represent an exciting collecting opportunity—especially those crafted with the world’s purest precious metals.
The Majestic Polar Bear is the first in a new line of Premium Bullion coins in special packaging that are produced with a guaranteed weight and “four nines” (99.99%) purity, and issued in an easy-to-collect format. These uncirculated bullion coins are a beautiful keepsake that has been designed for collectors and precious metal buyers alike, but the First Strikes edition brings an added dimension of exclusivity: it was struck during the first day of production.
Packaged in a premium card holder and wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal, each Majestic Polar Bear bears the year “2022” and includes two extraordinary features: a “paw print” privy mark and vivid radial lines, a new sunburst finish that adds amazing visual energy to an already inspiring portrait. Also available in 1/10 oz. 24-karat gold.
Make room in your collection for an Arctic icon and a new line of bullion collectibles. Order your First Strikes today!
- NEW PREMIUM BULLION IN SPECIAL PACKAGING! It’s never been easier to own or collect the precious metals that are universally cherished for their appeal and beauty. Available in silver and gold, each uncirculated Premium Bullion coin comes in an easy-to-collect format; it is produced with a guaranteed weight, specially handled during the manufacturing process and encapsulated into card packaging.
- ONE OF THE FIRST! The Royal Canadian Mint is recognized worldwide for its strict quality controls, and for producing coins of consistent weight and utmost purity, but First Strikes have the added distinction of being minted on the first day of production—they’re the first of their kind!
- TRUSTED PURITY! A beautiful collectible for precious metal buyers, these 1 oz. fine silver Premium Bullion coins are crafted in 99.99% pure silver. It features the Royal Canadian Mint's exclusive MINTSHIELDTM surface protection, the first proven approach to reducing the occurrence of white spot discolorations on silver bullion coins.
- VIVID RADIAL LINES, A NEW SUNBURST FINISH! On both the reverse and obverse, vivid radial lines fill the field to create a dramatic sunburst finish that adds movement, energy and excitement to the engraved art.
- SPECIAL PRIVY MARK! The coin’s reverse includes a “paw print” privy mark that is unique to this line of collectable Premium Bullion coins.
- TAMPER-EVIDENT CARD PACKAGING! These 2022-dated coin comes encapsulated and protected in a premium card holder, wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal. All the information you need is at your fingertips: coin specifications are printed on the back of the card.
- ALSO AVAILABLE IN GOLD! The Majestic Polar Bear premium bullion coins, including First Strikes, are available in silver (1 oz.) and gold (1/10 oz.) formats.
- A LIMITED COLLECTIBLE! Only 5,000 pure silver First Strikes are available to collectors worldwide.
Each coin’s reverse is based on a design by Canadian artist Glen Loates and features a full-body portrait of a polar bear (Ursus maritimus) in its natural Arctic environment. The polar bear has its head turned to the side while standing atop a small rise in an ice field; the scene is depicted against vivid radial lines to create a dramatic sunburst finish. The reverse includes a “paw print” privy mark, the coin’s purity and weight, the word “CANADA” and the year “2022”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
DID YOU KNOW?
Canada is home to roughly 15,000 polar bears, or about 2/3 of the world’s total population. Polar bears inhabit the northern regions of several provinces, but most of the population is found in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
These pure silver Premium Bullion coins come encapsulated and packaged in a premium card holder for easy storing and handling, and wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal for an added protection.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured