1 oz 2022 The Majestic Polar Bear Silver Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
NEW! Premium Bullion in special packaging: Value that endures. Order today!
There is no mightier symbol of Canada’s northern spirit and landscapes than the polar bear featured on this distinctive keepsake, which offers you some of the world’s purest silver (99.99%) in an easy-to-collect format.
The Majestic Polar Bear is the first in a new line of Premium Bullion coins in special packaging that are produced with a guaranteed weight and “four nines” (99.99%) purity. Designed for collectors and precious metal buyers alike, each of these uncirculated bullion coins comes packaged in a premium card holder. The coin’s wildlife-themed reverse includes two special features: a “paw print” privy mark and vivid radial lines, a new sunburst finish that adds amazing visual energy to an already inspiring portrait.
Whether it’s a keepsake or new addition to your collection, The Majestic Polar Bear coin offers value that endures. And since its reverse “bears” the year “2022,” this is an ideal piece to start your new collection.
New from the Royal Canadian Mint: Premium Bullion in special packaging (with a vivid radial lines finish, too). Order today!
Also available in 24-karat gold, as well as First Strikes editions in gold and silver.
- NEW PREMIUM BULLION IN SPECIAL PACKAGING! It’s never been easier to own or collect the precious metals that are universally cherished for their appeal and beauty. Available in silver and gold, each uncirculated Premium Bullion coin comes in an easy-to-collect format; it is produced with a guaranteed weight, specially handled during the manufacturing process and encapsulated into card packaging.
- TRUSTED PURITY! These 1 oz. pure silver Premium Bullion coins are crafted in 99.99% pure silver and feature the Royal Canadian Mint's exclusive MINTSHIELDTM surface protection, the first proven approach to reducing the occurrence of white spot discolorations on silver bullion coins.
- VIVID RADIAL LINES, A NEW SUNBURST FINISH! On both the reverse and obverse, vivid radial lines fill the field to create a dramatic sunburst finish that adds movement, energy and excitement to the engraved art.
- SPECIAL PRIVY MARK! The coin’s reverse includes a “paw print” privy mark that is unique to this line of collectable Premium Bullion coins.
- TAMPER-EVIDENT CARD PACKAGING! These 2022-dated coin comes encapsulated and protected in a premium card holder, wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal. All the information you need is at your fingertips: coin specifications are printed on the back of the card.
- OTHER OPTIONS AVAILABLE! A precious keepsake or addition to your collection, The Majestic Polar Bear is also available in 24-karat (99.99% pure) gold, as well as a First Strikes Edition in silver (1 oz.) and gold (1/10 oz.).
- A LIMITED COLLECTIBLE! Mintage is limited to 35,000 coins worldwide. Start your collection with this timeless treasure today!
Each coin’s reverse is based on a design by Canadian artist Glen Loates and features a full-body portrait of a polar bear (Ursus maritimus) in its natural Arctic environment. The polar bear has its head turned to the side while standing atop a small rise in an ice field; the scene is depicted against vivid radial lines to create a dramatic sunburst finish. The reverse includes a “paw print” privy mark, the coin’s purity and weight, the word “CANADA” and the year “2022”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
DID YOU KNOW?
Canada is home to roughly 15,000 polar bears, or about 2/3 of the world’s total population. Polar bears inhabit the northern regions of several provinces, but most of the population is found in Nunavut and the Northwest Territories.
These pure silver Premium Bullion coins come encapsulated and packaged in a premium card holder for easy storing and handling, and wrapped in a clear envelope with a tamper-evident seal for an added protection.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Secure Your Future with Precious Metals IRA
Building a Brighter Tomorrow:
Diversify your IRA/401k with gold and silver, providing stability to your investment portfolio.
From account setup to selecting IRA-approved metals and coordinating secure storage in the USA, we offer a comprehensive service.
Transparency and Full Ownership:
Our transparent pricing policy ensures no hidden fees, and your investment in physical bullion is held securely on your behalf.
Diverse Investment Options:
Select from a variety of LBMA or COMEX-approved bullion, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Flexible Storage Options:
Choose your preferred storage location across the USA for fully insured storage of your metals.
Our team assists with every step, from setting up your IRA account to finalizing purchases, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.