1 oz 2023 Lunar Year of the Rabbit Treasured Canadian Maple Leaf Silver Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
Mark the moment with an enduring gift that will last a lifetime!
Introducing Premium Bullion in special packaging: Issued directly by the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM), the Treasured Silver Maple Leaf is a Premium Bullion offering that will help you mark special moments and milestones. Three gift-ready options have been specially designed for you, and there is something for every taste and occasion: choose from a Generic card for all occasions or Year of the Rabbit theme and Congratulations editions.
- Available one month early! These products are available for sale one (1) month ahead of the release of regular core bullion in the market making these premium bullion in special packaging extra special.
- Specially handled during manufacturing. Each uncirculated Premium Bullion product is specially handled during the manufacturing process, encapsulated and placed in stylish packaging.
- Gift-ready! It’s never been easier to buy silver with the new Treasured Silver Maple Leaf coins. This uncirculated 1 oz. Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin comes in a ready-to-gift format designed to mark a special occasion—birthdays, births, graduations, weddings, anniversaries, the Year of the Rabbit or any milestone.
- Personalize it! Make your gift more personal by adding a message to the card—it’s a precious keepsake that will be treasured for years to come.
- All Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins include cutting-edge security features, such as radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf, BULLION DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology and our exclusive MINTSHIELD™ surface protection.
- Also available in gold! Generic card for all occasion edition.
- No GST/HST.
As the RCM focuses its attention on commemorating the reign of Queen Elizabeth II (1952-2022), the Mint will not be issuing any 2023-dated Canadian circulation coins featuring both the traditional reverse designs and an obverse featuring Queen Elizabeth II. Instead, they are offering a collector’s edition of these annual issues that have been struck in limited numbers. These are non-circulation coins, meaning they are legal tender but not intended for general circulation. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
It’s never been easier to give or receive the gift of silver—you can even personalize your gift by writing a special message inside the card. Every piece delivers the quality, artistry and purity the world has come to expect from Canada’s mint.
The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
DID YOU KNOW?
Except for the radial lines and state-of-the-art security features, the 2023 Silver Maple Leaf (SML) bullion coin’s reverse design is the same one featured on the first ever SML coin issued in 1988—and the same one featured on all Gold Maple Leaf (GML) bullion coins since 1979. That beautiful maple leaf was designed by former RCM Master Engraver Walter Ott, and since its debut, it has become a world-renowned symbol of superior craftsmanship and precious metal purity.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
|Walter Ott/RCM Engravers (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured