10 oz 2021 Royal Canadian Mint | Canada's Provincial and Territorial Flags Silver Coin
Buy with Confidence
Celebrate Canada in a big, colourful way with this 10 oz. pure silver collage — order yours today!
This 10 oz. pure silver coin is the perfect way to show your national pride! On the coin’s reverse, the map of Canada gives shape to an eye-catching collage of provincial and territorial flags. From east to west and across our north, each flag is distinguished by colours and symbols specific to the land, people and history they represent. These 13 flags come together beautifully on this special collectible, where they form an inspiring image that proudly represents Canada as a whole.
It’s the perfect patriotic piece, but hurry! Only 750 are available. Order today!
- FLAGS OVER CANADA. Just in time for Canada Day, this 2021 pure silver coin celebrates Canada through its unifying collage of provincial and territorial flags.
- A PATRIOTIC COLLAGE. The map of Canada gives shape to the collage on the coin’s colour-over-engraved reverse. The design is the Royal Canadian Mint's first map-shaped collage of Canada’s provincial and territorial flags.
- A MIX OF COLOUR AND SILVER. Each flag’s colours carry deeper meaning, and those colours have been re-created on this coin. The use of selective colour ensures each flag is instantly recognizable, and they are especially vibrant against the coin’s luminous proof finish.
- 10 OZ. OF PURE SILVER. The perfect addition to any silver or Canadiana-themed collection, this limited-edition piece is crafted in 10 ounces of 99.99% pure silver — some of the purest silver in the world.
- LOW MINTAGE. Only 750 are available to collectors worldwide.
- INCLUDES SERIALIZED CERTIFICATE. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins.
- NO GST/HST
Design: Your coin’s reverse re-imagines the map of Canada as a colourful collage of the nation’s provincial and territorial flags. Each flag fills the shape of the province or territory it represents: Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut in the north; and from west to east, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador. The reverse includes the year “2021”, the word “CANADA” and the face value “100 DOLLARS”. The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
Did you know?
- Most of these provincial and territorial flags were formally adopted in the 1960s and 1970s, and many were inspired by the province/territory’s coat of arms. For example, the flags of Ontario and Manitoba are both based on the Canadian Red Ensign, which represented Canada prior to the adoption of the maple leaf flag in 1965; However, the two flags are differentiated by the provincial shield: Manitoba’s shield features a bison while Ontario’s shield has three maple leaves.
- The “youngest” flag in this collage is the flag of Nunavut. The flag was granted on April 1, 1999, the same day Nunavut was officially established.
Packaging: Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Secure Your Future with Precious Metals IRA
Building a Brighter Tomorrow:
Diversify your IRA/401k with gold and silver, providing stability to your investment portfolio.
From account setup to selecting IRA-approved metals and coordinating secure storage in the USA, we offer a comprehensive service.
Transparency and Full Ownership:
Our transparent pricing policy ensures no hidden fees, and your investment in physical bullion is held securely on your behalf.
Diverse Investment Options:
Select from a variety of LBMA or COMEX-approved bullion, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Flexible Storage Options:
Choose your preferred storage location across the USA for fully insured storage of your metals.
Our team assists with every step, from setting up your IRA account to finalizing purchases, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.