10 oz 2023 Beauteous Platinum Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
Beauteous: When opulent beauty meets rarity.
Named for its matchless mix of gleam and glamour, Beauteous is the most exclusive of the 2023 additions to the elite Opulence collection of coins that are redefining rare. Combining the purest (99.95% pure) platinum with the irresistible allure of rose gold accents, the 10 oz. coin—of which only 10 exist—is distinguished by its bejewelled reverse, where precious pink diamonds (2 ctw) form a cherry blossom dotted with sparkling starbursts that express joy.
Let yourself be entranced by the elegance of Beauteous, the rarest of the 2023 Opulence coins.
- Experience the Opulence. This 10 oz. collector’s item is one of two new additions in 2023 to our elite Opulence collection of incomparable works of art that are redefining rare.
- A cherry blossom celebration. Seen on the 2021-dated Opulence coins that took the coin world by storm, the pink diamonds and cherry blossom theme return in 2023 on this sparkling stunner, where the gemstones add regal rarity to the already exquisite beauty of a floral symbol of renewal.
- Scarcity and sparkle. A high-prestige piece of the highest quality, Beauteous has a worldwide mintage of only 10 coins.
- Luxurious packaging. Presented in a black cabinet-style case, your Beauteous coin comes with a custom insert, as well as a frame (new!) equipped with protective plexi-glass and two options (hanging brackets and an easel feature) for easy upright display. Also included: a welcome letter hand-signed by the CEO of the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Includes two certificates of authenticity. Beauteous comes with a numbered booklet that serves as a certificate of authenticity from the Royal Canadian Mint, and an additional certificate of authenticity from diamond manufacturer Crossworks Manufacturing, an Authorized Partner of Argyle Pink Diamonds.
Crafted by Manubois, the custom cabinet-style case features a polished piano finish and silver hardware. Inside the case, your Beauteous coin lies safely nestled in a removable insert; it also comes with a frame equipped with protective plexi-glass, a bracket for hanging on the wall, and an easel feature allowing for easy upright display. There is also an additional tray that holds a cleaning cloth and a pair of black gloves for safe handling.
Your coin comes with a welcome letter hand-signed by the CEO of the Royal Canadian Mint, as well as two certificates of authenticity: one from diamond manufacturer Crossworks Manufacturing, and another in the form of a serialized booklet from the Royal Canadian Mint.
Impressively, your coin is adorned with precious pink diamonds (2 ctw) from the Argyle mine. Coveted for their colourful sparkle, these pink gemstones are some of the world’s rarest gemstones.
THE PUREST PLATINUM
Your coin was crafted in 10 oz. of 99.95% pure platinum – a precious metal that is rarer than gold and coveted for its white-silver shine.
ROSE GOLD PLATING
The perfect complement to the pink diamonds and cherry blossom theme, selective rose gold plating amplifies the stones’ colourful sparkle.
Selectively plated with rose gold, your coin’s reverse was designed by artist Simon Ng. It features a sunburst arrangement of engraved cherry blossoms, and a larger five-petalled flower formed by pink diamonds from the Argyle mine (total carat weight of approximately 2.00), elegantly mounted in jewellery settings fashioned by Beverly Hills Jewellers. The cherry blossom theme continues on the obverse, which features a floral pattern, selectively rose gold plating and the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured