1986 100 Francs Statue of Liberty Piedfort Silver Coin | Paris Mint
Buy with Confidence
These coins were made by the Paris Mint (Monnaie de Paris) to commemorate the centennial of the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- Ships individually in protective packaging
- Consisting of 0.868 oz of 920 Pure Silver
- Reverse: Features the inscriptions "Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité" (Liberty, Equality and Fraternity), the liberty cap, the artist's name, the year of the release and the denomination value of the coin
- Obverse: Features a depiction of the Statue of Liberty statue facing what's ahead and surrounded by many flying doves, the dates "1886" and "1986", and the inscription "REPUBLIQUE FRANÇAISE" (French Republic)
- In piedfort strike, with twice the weight and thickness of the regular coins
The Statue of Liberty is a gigantic copper sculpture found in the New York Harbor. It was a historic gift from the French to the American people. It is one of the most well-known landmarks in the world.
ABOUT THE PARIS MINT
The Monnaie de Paris (Paris Mint) institution is responsible for minting French currency. It is the oldest mint currently operating, with the foundation in the year 864.
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured