2017 Royal Canadian Mint: The Great Seal of Canada Silver Coin
Buy with Confidence
A FIRST! Features selective gold plating and ultra-high relief engraving! Order today!
A respected tradition since Confederation, the Great Seal signifies the formal sanction of the Crown, the authority of the Canadian government and the authenticity of our nation's most important documents. Its effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II enthroned on the Coronation Chair is represented here in outstanding detail, with selective gold plating over ultra-high relief engraving that will surely leave a lasting impression.
Own an engraved representation of the current Great Seal! Order today!
- A RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO OWN AN ENGRAVED REPRESENTATION OF THE CURRENT GREAT SEAL! A proud numismatic tribute to an official symbol of the highest order: the Great Seal of Canada!
- A FIRST-TIME PAIRING! Our first coin featuring selective gold plating and ultra-high relief engraving! The gold plating casts a rich, golden glow over select elements on both the obverse and reverse, but it is particularly striking over our raised rendering of the Great Seal!
- STRUCK NUMEROUS TIMES! Your coin was struck numerous times to ensure a crisp, flawless image seen of the embossed figure of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, which boasts outstanding depth and dimension, thanks to ultra-high relief engraving!
- LIMITED MINTAGE! Limited to 6,000 coins worldwide.
- PURE SILVER! Your coin is crafted from 99.99% pure silver!
- NO GST/HST!
Design: Your coin's design represents the current Great Seal of Canada, which was struck by the Royal Canadian Mint in 1952. While the coin's 36 mm diameter provides a smaller canvas for this representation, nearly every element of Eric Aldwinckle's design is in place. Engraved in ultra-high relief, the robed figure of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is enthroned on the Coronation Chair in Westminster Abbey, and holds the orb and sceptre in her hands. Framed by a band bearing the bilingual inscription "REINE DU CANADA – ELIZABETH II – QUEEN OF CANADA", the embossed image basks in the golden hue of selective gold plating, which also adds an elegant touch to the rim on both the obverse and reverse. The obverse features the gold-plated effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt, along with the engraved word "CANADA", the face value "25 DOLLARS" and the year "2017".
This coin set may not include the box as pictured depending on availability.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 5 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $299
Orders over $299 ship for free! Orders under $299 ship for only $19.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or Canada Post - all fully insured, tracked and signed. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
260,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured