2021 Royal Canadian Mint | Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond | Diamond-Shaped Silver Coin
Buy with Confidence
For timeless sophistication: Own a pure silver coin shaped like a diamond.
An exquisite follow-up to the Royal Canadian Mint's 2020 diamond-shaped coin! A classic shape with endless appeal, a round cut diamond is the traditionalist’s choice and the most popular diamond shape of all. It is cut to deliver maximum brilliance and fire, with angled facets that flawlessly reflect white light back to the eye of the beholder. The result is an incomparable sparkle, as seen on the latest Royal Canadian Mint collaboration with De Beers Forevermark and Crossworks Manufacturing; this 3 oz. 99.99% pure silver coin, which is specially shaped and sculpted to match the patented cut of its 0.20-carat diamond embellishment.
It’s a breathtaking showpiece that combines innovation, premium craftsmanship and the matchless beauty of a Forevermark diamond. Order today!
- A SECOND DIAMOND SHAPE! Like the first diamond-shaped coin (2020), this premium collectible celebrates the beauty of Canadian diamonds by replicating a popular diamond shape: a round cut.
- FEATURES A 0.20-CARAT FOREVERMARK DIAMOND! Embedded on one of the coin’s engraved facets, the 0.20-carat Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond and its patented cut were the inspiration for this coin’s unique, multi-dimensional shape.
- A CANADIAN SPARKLER! The Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond on this coin was one of the last ones pulled from the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario before its closure in 2019.
- THE COLLECTOR’S CHOICE! Other Forevermark Black Label Diamond coins, including the 2020 square-cut diamond-shaped coin, sold out quickly (and some sold out extremely quickly). Don’t risk missing out on this stunning Canadian diamond showcase—order today!
- THE COLLABORATION CONTINUES! This 3 oz. 99.99% pure silver collector’s item was made possible by combining world-class engraving with Crossworks Manufacturing’s exclusive patented diamond cuts, and the sophisticated elegance of Forevermark diamonds.
- INNOVATION MEETS FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP! Getting the right diamond shape, with all of its many precisely angled facets, represents an enormous undertaking. This coin stands as a testament to the ingenuity and skill of Royal Canadian Mint's R&D and engraving teams.
- COMES WITH TWO CERTIFICATES! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins, including this spectacular piece, which comes with TWO certificates: a serialized one certifying the coin’s authenticity, and another from Crossworks Manufacturing for the diamond.
The diamond-shaped coin’s distinctive shape and multi-faceted design are an exact reproduction of a patented trademark diamond cut from Crossworks Manufacturing, as seen on Forevermark diamonds. Embedded on one of the crown main facets, the 0.20 ct. Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond is the inspiration for the coin’s shape, and it was one of the last diamonds pulled from the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario before its closure. The year “2021” is engraved on another crown main facet, while the word “CANADA”, the denomination of “50 DOLLARS” and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt appear on the largest facet (the table).
Did you know?
Round cut diamonds are so popular, they represent roughly ¾ of all diamonds sold. The round cut is also one of the oldest diamond shapes; its timeless appeal, versatility and heightened brilliance are the reasons this diamond shape continues to be in high demand, year after year.
This coin is presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
|34 x 34 x 21.2|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured