2022 Royal Canadian Mint | Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond | Diamond-Shaped Gold Coin
Buy with Confidence
Traditional and timeless, a Forevermark Black Label Round diamond inspired the Royal Canadian Mint's second diamond-shape coin.
It's a classic shape that never goes out of style, the traditionalist's choice. A round cut diamond exudes timeless sophistication and features a circular outline that signals everlasting love and fidelity. Its symmetrical facets are optimally cut and aligned to deliver maximum brilliance, fire and sparkle, and this is the facet pattern that inspired the second pure gold diamond-shaped coin. A true reflection of Canadian craftsmanship, this premium collectible is shaped to match the patented cut of its 0.20 carat Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond embellishment, which contrasts beautifully with the rich gleam of 99.99% pure gold.
A rare Canadian diamond on an even rarer diamond-shaped coin. Order today!
- A SECOND DIAMOND SHAPE! Like the first diamond-shaped coin (2020), this rare premium collectible celebrates the beauty of Canadian diamonds by replicating a popular diamond shape—this time, a round cut.
- A 0.20 CARAT FOREVERMARK DIAMOND! A 0.20 carat Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond adds incomparable sparkle to one of the coin's engraved facets. The diamond's patented cut also provided the inspiration for this coin's multi-dimensional shape.
- A CANADIAN SPARKLER! The Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond on this coin was one of the last ones pulled from the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario before its closure in 2019.
- EXTREMELY LOW MINTAGE: With only 125 coins available worldwide, this is a very limited opportunity to own a rare and unforgettable piece that will instantly stand out in your collection. Previous Forevermark Black Label Diamond coins sold out quickly—order today!
- A SPECIAL COLLABORATION! This coin was made possible by combining our world-class engraving with Crossworks Maufacturing's exclusive patented diamond cuts, and the timeless elegance of Forevermark diamonds.
- COMES WITH TWO CERTIFICATES! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins, including this spectacular piece, which comes with TWO certificates: a serialized one certifying this coin's authenticity, and another from Crossworks Manufacturing for the diamond.
The coin's multi-faceted, multi-dimensional design matches a patented trademark diamond cut from Crossworks Manufacturing, as seen on Forevermark diamonds. Embedded on one of the crown main facets, the 0.20 ct. Forevermark Black Label Round Diamond provided the inspiration for the coin's shape; it was one of the last diamonds pulled from the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario before its closure. The year "2022" is engraved on another crown main facet, while the word "CANADA", the denomination of "500 DOLLARS" and the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt appear on the largest facet (the table).
Did you know?
Round cut diamonds are so popular, they represent roughly 3/4 of all diamonds sold. The round cut is also one of the oldest diamond shapes; its timeless appeal, versatility and heightened brilliance are the reasons this diamond shape continues to be in high demand, year after year.
Enclosed in a custom capsule, this diamond-shaped coin is accompanied by two certificates of authenticity—one for the coin and one for its diamond. It is presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded black clamshell case with a black beauty box.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
|34 x 34 x 21.1|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
300,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured