2022 Sparkle of the Heart Dancing Diamond Silver Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
Rose gold adds a lovely pink blush to this Dancing Diamondᵀᴹ coin. Order today!
There are few things more captivating than a Canadian-sourced FIRE AND ICE™ diamond, especially one that dances, trembles and flashes its brilliance at even the slightest movement. The fourth Sparkle of the Heart coin features yet another dazzling centre stone set in a patented Dancing Diamond™ mount, but with a diamond-shaped opening that perfectly complements the gemstone within. Also new for 2022, rose gold plating adds a beautiful blushing hue to the 3D diamond cage, rim and effigy, and to the floral arrangement that elegantly celebrates the return of spring.
Rose gold and a Dancing Diamond™—the perfect pairing for a spring celebration. Order a Sparkle of the Heart coin today!
- FOURTH COIN IN THE SERIES! Add some sparkle to your life with the Royal Canadian Mint's fourth Sparkle of the Heart coin! Each coin in this series features Dancing Diamond™ technology that allows the well-secured gemstone to dance and emit an exquisite sparkle with every movement of the coin.
- GENUINE CANADIAN DIAMOND! The centrepiece is a genuine Canadian-sourced FIRE AND ICE™ diamond, which has been precisely cut and mounted to maximize its brilliance. Its movement and fire will dazzle you every time!
- ROSE GOLD PLATING! Unlike previous coins in the series, the 2022 instalment features rose gold plating on select design elements: the floral arrangement on the reverse, the effigy on the obverse, the rim on both sides, and even the 3D diamond cage.
- INTRICATE METALWORK! These Canadian-sourced FIRE AND ICE™ diamond are set in a Dancing Diamond™ mount and housed in a 3D diamond cage fashioned by Canadian-owned and operated Beverly Hills Jewellers.
- A KEEPSAKE THAT RADIATES JOY! Give the gift of a sparkling diamond surrounded by a forever-in-bloom arrangement—perfect for Mother’s Day and springtime celebrations! Enhanced by rose gold plating and paired with a sparkling diamond, the floral arrangement on the coin’s reverse is a swirling representation of light, love and joy radiating outward, and a celebration of the beauty of the four seasons.
Selectively enhanced with rose gold plating, the coin’s reverse features an engraved design by Canadian artist Anna Bucciarelli, whose circular arrangement is composed of acanthus leaves and floral shapes inspired by cosmos and lilies. At the centre of the coin, a Canadian-sourced FIRE AND ICE™ diamond is set in a rose gold-plated Dancing Diamond™ mount fashioned by Canadian-owned and operated Beverly Hills Jewellers; the 3D diamond cage features a diamond-shaped opening that provides a view of the stone’s every movement. The obverse features the selectively rose gold-plated effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt, as well as the text “CANADA”, the face value of “20 DOLLARS”, and the date “2022”.
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS The Artist:
“Like the 2021 coin, this design features a continuous circular pattern that surrounds the sparkling diamond, with the four flowers representing the seasons and a rotational symmetry symbolizing the inevitable return of spring—an inevitability that gives us reason to hope, even in the harshest of winters. Notice how each flower petal mimics a brush stroke, flowing from a thicker base and culminating in a thin point, like a watercolour painting executed in the finest precious metal.”
– Anna Bucciarelli, Artist
DID YOU KNOW?
A symbol of immortality, the acanthus leaf is a popular ornamental motif with a long history. You may have seen its likeness carved into Greek and Roman columns or other architectural structures, and the distinctive leaf has been associated with many different art periods since.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured