2023 Forevermark Black Label Oval Diamond: Diamond-Shaped Gold Coin | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
For that elegant, elongated look: A Forevermark Black Label OVAL diamond inspired (and enhances) this uniquely shaped gold coin.
THIRD gold diamond-shaped coin! Typically bursting with brilliance, an oval-cut diamond’s elongated shape adds to its sparkling allure—it’s the sophisticated choice for those seeking the fire and brilliance of a round cut diamond, but in a more distinct shape. Its eye-catching oval silhouette, along with its complex faceting structure, inspired the Royal Canadian Mint's third 99.99% pure gold diamond-shaped coin. Yet another showstopper, this spectacular collectible is shaped to match the patented cut of the 0.23 carat Forevermark Black Label oval diamond embedded on one of its facets, where the precision-cut gemstone radiates beauty and elegance.
An exquisite pairing: a gold “diamond” adorned with a Forevermark oval-cut diamond.
- Third gold diamond-shaped coin. Like the 2020 (square cut) and 2022 (round cut) offerings, this 99.99% pure gold coin celebrates the incomparable beauty of a Canadian diamond by perfectly replicating a popular diamond shape: an oval cut diamond.
- The collaboration continues. This magnificent collectible combines world-class engraving with Crossworks Manufacturing’s exclusive patented diamond cuts, as well as the sophisticated elegance of De Beers Forevermark diamonds.
- A tradition of fine craftsmanship. Getting the right diamond shape, with all of its many precisely angled facets, represents an enormous undertaking. This coin stands as a testament to the ingenuity and skill of the Royal Canadian Mint's R&D and engraving teams.
- Special capsule. Each coin comes enclosed in a 3D diamond-shaped capsule that protects the new luxury showpiece and ensures an eye-catching presentation from start to finish.
- Extremely rare. Only 150 coins are available to collectors worldwide.
- The collector’s choice. Previous Forevermark Black Label Diamond coins sold out quickly. Don’t miss out on this gorgeous Canadian diamond showcase—order today!
- Comes with two certificates. The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins, including this spectacular piece, which comes with TWO certificates: a serialized one certifying the coin’s authenticity, and another from Crossworks Manufacturing for the diamond.
FEATURES A 0.23-CARAT FOREVERMARK DIAMOND
Embedded on one of the coin’s engraved facets, the 0.23-carat Forevermark Black Label Oval Diamond and its complex, patented cut inspired this premium collectible’s multi-dimensional shape and facets.
A CANADIAN SPARKLER
Canada is one of the world’s largest diamond producers. This coin has the added distinction of featuring a piece of Canada’s mining history: its diamond having been sourced from one of Canada’s finest diamond mines. The coin itself features a matte proof finish that emphasizes the diamond’s sparkle.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Likened to a “squashed” round brilliant (due to its elongated shape), an oval cut diamond often appears larger than its actual carat weight.
- While oval-shaped diamonds have existed for centuries, the modern oval diamond cut was only developed in the mid-20th century. Many consider its elongated form to represent the longevity of a relationship.
Each coin is enclosed in a diamond-shaped capsule and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
|The Royal Canadian Mint (reverse), Susanna Blunt (obverse)|
|36.3 x 29.7 x 21.2|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured