Set of 5 x 2022 O'Canada Gift Coins | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
Celebrate Canada with this quintessentially Canadian gift card set. Order today!
A wonderful gift for anyone who has a special place in their heart for Canada! The 2022 O Canada Gift Card Set is a reminder of what makes Canada great: its $1 coin features a design that is both fun and imaginative, but it also serves as a symbol of pride and appreciation for this beautiful country. Inside the card-like packaging, you’ll find the five 2022-dated Canadian circulation coins.
A great gift that represents Canada at home and abroad! Order your O Canada Gift Card Set today!
- A CELEBRATION OF CANADA! Whether you’re celebrating a happy occasion (like Canada Day), starting a collection or looking for a unique souvenir of Canada, the 2022 O Canada Gift Card Set is a unique way of celebrating Canada and all things Canadian.
- MARK THE DATE! To help preserve your memories of 2022, each O Canada Gift Card Set features four uncirculated 2022-dated Canadian circulation coins: 5 cents, 10 cents, 25 cents and 2 dollars.
- A SET EXCLUSIVE! Instead of the traditional $1 circulation coin, this affordable five-coin set features a specially struck $1 coin with a playful, patriotic design; it is only available as part of the 2022 O Canada Gift Card Set.
- A FUN THEME! All 2022 Gift Card Sets (Baby, Birthday, Holidays, O Canada, Wedding) feature a cute animal theme that expresses joy for key milestones and special moments in 2022. From the beaver to the polar bear, these iconic Canadian creatures are part of Canada's natural heritage, and they beautifully represent Canada’s spirit on the set-exclusive $1 coins.
- A READY-MADE GIFT! Need to mail it? A beautifully designed envelope has been enclosed for your convenience. Perfect for in-person gift-giving or for sending abroad “with love, from Canada.”
- WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Order yours today!
Features a specially struck $1 piece that is only available as part of this gift card set. Designed by Canadian artist Steve Hepburn, the dollar coin’s playfully patriotic reverse combines two famous symbols of Canada: the beaver and the Canadian flag.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The beaver is twice featured in the 2022 O Canada Gift Card Set—on the $1 coin and on the 5-cent coin. It played a big role in early Canadian history (its fur was the main export in the 1600s and 1700s), and as such, Castor canadensis was officially designated an emblem of Canada in 1975.
PACKAGING The 2022 O Canada Gift Card Set comes in gift card packaging.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured
Secure Your Future with Precious Metals IRA
Building a Brighter Tomorrow:
Diversify your IRA/401k with gold and silver, providing stability to your investment portfolio.
From account setup to selecting IRA-approved metals and coordinating secure storage in the USA, we offer a comprehensive service.
Transparency and Full Ownership:
Our transparent pricing policy ensures no hidden fees, and your investment in physical bullion is held securely on your behalf.
Diverse Investment Options:
Select from a variety of LBMA or COMEX-approved bullion, including gold, silver, platinum, and palladium.
Flexible Storage Options:
Choose your preferred storage location across the USA for fully insured storage of your metals.
Our team assists with every step, from setting up your IRA account to finalizing purchases, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
BOOK FREE CONSULTATION
Security and Convenience in Every Transaction
Your investments are protected in Brink's vaults, complete with armed guards and 24/7 surveillance. Each deposit is fully insured by Lloyd's of London, ensuring peace of mind.
Global Reach, Local Service:
With over $150 million in customer deposits across 6 locations in 4 countries, we offer unmatched service and accessibility.
Transparent and Low Rates:
Benefit from the lowest rates with 24/7 account balance updates, ensuring transparency at every step.
Through our Instant Liquidity program, expect the best rates and funds transfer within 1 business day.
Your holdings are confidential with us, thanks to our partnership with private entities like Silver Gold Depository, Lloyd's of London, and Brink's.