Set of 6 x 2022 Classic Coins | Royal Canadian Mint
Buy with Confidence
Celebrate the classics with this 2022 set. Order today!
Here they are, the Royal Canadian Mint's 2022 Canadian circulation coins! This annual showcase features all six of RCM's classic circulation coin designs, including the Coat of Arms seen on the 50-cent piece. From the polar bear to the beaver, the images of Canada that continue to appear on RCM coins started out as tributes, but have evolved to become timeless icons in their own right. They are all featured on these six new 2022-dated coins, which have been reserved and packaged together in an eye-catching presentation folder.
Grow your collection or spark someone’s passion for coin collecting with this affordable six-coin set. Order today!
- THE TRADITION CONTINUES! A collector favourite, this year’s set features six 2022-dated coins that represent every denomination of Canadian coinage: $2, $1, 25 cents, 10 cents and 5 cents, plus the seldom-seen 50-cent coin.
- SLEEK PACKAGING! These six coins are sealed and packaged in a sleek, custom-designed folder that fits perfectly in your uncirculated collector binder.
- EASY-TO-READ FORMAT! A certificate of authenticity and detailed coins specifications have been incorporated into the folder. The information is presented in an easy-to-read format that keeps the focus on the designs you know and love.
- A GREAT STARTER SET! This affordable set is a great starter set and an easy way to collect Canada’s circulation coins from year to year. These 2022-dated coins are also a handy gift to mark a special moment this year: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, graduations, the first day of school or a new job, or perhaps a first-time visit to Canada.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Although you’ll rarely see it in your pocket change today, the 50-cent coin holds a special place in Canadian history. It was on January 2, 1908, that the Royal Canadian Mint's Ottawa facility officially opened, and the first “struck in Canada” coin was a 50-cent piece.
ABOUT THE ROYAL CANADIAN MINT
The Royal Canadian Mint is known as one of the most reputable mints in the world. The Ottawa Branch of the Royal Mint opened in 1908 and was renamed The Royal Canadian Mint in 1931 when control was transferred to the Canadian government. The Royal Canadian Mint is renowned for producing some of the highest quality and purity of gold and silver bullion coins and bars in the world. Their high standards for excellence and quality allowed them to be the first refinery to manufacture 9999 fine gold bullion coins in 1982, as well as the first to reach 99999 fine gold purity in 1999.
|Royal Canadian Mint|
We make sure your metals are handled with the utmost care until the moment they reach your hands.
Your order will be packed within 2 business days of cleared payment. Orders with pre-sale items will ship once all items are in-stock.
Free shipping over $199
Orders over $199 ship for free! Orders under $199 ship for only $9.95.
Our trusted carriers
We ship via express courier or United States Postal Service. To ensure your complete confidence, every package we ship is fully insured and tracked, with a signature required upon delivery.
Every package we ship is fully insured. This means that you would receive a full refund or exchange in the extremely unlikely event that your package is lost or damaged during transit. Please remember to notify us of damage, tampering, or delivery issues within 24 hours of the signature or delivery date. Failure to notify us within this timeframe may impact our ability to cover your claim.
Up-to-the-minute transparent pricing with no hidden fees
Sell your metals back to us with ease
Tens of millions of dollars of in-stock inventory to fill an order of any size
We bring our heart to every moment of your buying experience
320,000 5-star reviews:
Earned from verified orders placed on our website
Safe & secure payments:
Explore our many easy ways to pay!
Fast secure shipping:
Every shipment is secure, discreet, and fully insured